COST SAVING FACTORS
EASY | SAFER | EFFICIENT
SUPREME FRESH AIR SETTING
MAINTAIN FOOD QUALITY
LESS CARGO WEIGHT LOSS
LOWER 30% FOOD WASTE
EFFICIENCY IN INSULATION
CONTAINER FLOOR / WALL INFORMATION
The base frame is composed of corrugation type steel base frame and “T” section aluminum floor rail with Insulation.
The T-bar floor is made of aluminium and designed to optimize the airflow in the container. The new generation of the container side lining panels (walls) are made of polypropylene material. This material ensures maximum strength, with reduced risk of foam delamination.
The insulation material used in the reefer container is patented environment-friendly foam insulation , meeting tomorrows environmental requirements .
Gives us information on:
• Supply air temperature
• Return air temperature
• Ambient temperature
• Cargo temperature
• Humidity level
• Other actions which could impact on the quality of the merchandise are also monitored and recorded.
• Tuning operations
• Modifying the parameters
The relative humidity level is important when it comes to controlling the quality of your products. It particularly affects the shelf life of fruits and vegetables – and thus their condition upon arrival.
The recommended relative humidity for most fresh fruit and vegetables is between 85% and 95%, depending on variety. This level of humidity is generated automatically in a reefer container, where correct ventilation and packaging is applied. De-Humidification can be applied to products which are sensitive to high humidity.
Ice Storm reefer containers can dehumidify the air in the range of 65% to 85%
• Too high level of humidify may cause mould and/or fungi development.
• Too low level of humidity may result in dehydration/weight loss and further lead to wilt and/or shrivel.
UNIQUE CONTAINER REEFER DESIGN
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCES
ICEWAVE employs technology not used elsewhere. By virtue of its microprocessor controller, which integrates solid state electronics and ebormous processing powerm, it can far more accurately ride the “sweet spot” of the ideal refrigeration cycle.
THERMO KING Offers the lowest ener consum tion, the li htest wei ht, the fastest pulldown, the widest range of carrying temperatures, the tightest floorspread,and the most advanced controller. ICEWAVE is undoubtedbly the best in its class.
DNV 2.7-1 STANDARD
ICE WAVE REEFER
– Microprocessor controls the fresh air exchange rate
– Record of fresh air exchange data
– Helps assure consistent product quality
– Protects product against high damaging CO2 levels ( to control food freshness )
– Provides “ventilcrtion on demand and is the ultimate protection afforded perishable cargo because if provides venting In response to continuing changes In respiratory gases.
OLD TYPE REEFER
– No Microprocessor
– No Record data
– No Food detection sensor
– No Control CO2 system
– Bad Ventilation